Short History of Connections & Spin-offs


 I told you before how everything started. If you are a new supporter and want to know more about it, hit the "blog" tag.

The idea first was to be erotic series, not with hardcore scenes. I don't know what changed my mind. The series was all in one. When I started to work on it was hard to execute because parts were too big.

The main plot is Connection now, the shrink part, the rural part, and one more piece, which you will read later about. At that time, I only had few supporters, Mortorious, James R, Vic M, and Fbanana. 

    Mortorious was one of them who started immediately to talk with me. We were talked a lot about it. I told him my idea and showed him parts of the first season and the second season. The script was fucking huge!

     He gives me the best advice then, to cut the script in the parts, and then was the central part of Connections born in Season 2 and the spin-off Dangerous Confessions. Later he read the parts for the rural life and was born Tales From The Farm as the part of Connections. 

     There are two more parts in the series of Connections. One of them is Tales from The Past. In this part, you can see all these older ladies in the younger version. This title is coming somewhere in September, and the last part is The Royals.



What is "The Royals"?

-In the Royals, stories are about the ancestors of all the main characters in Connections. Settings are set in the 16th century and early 20 century. This title will not be coming soon, but you can see one full independent story in the upcoming Dangerous Temptations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog