The real inspiration behind Amalia Cappelli character and Connections Series



     One year before, I met a woman in Tuscany. At that time, my life was remarkable. I had around 57 flights per year all around Europe (best islands and vacation places). Then covid-19 has come everything was turn around. I was stuck in Spain for three months because of the covid -19, at that time I thought that I would die there, the situation was so bad, it was stuck from March till June, there was no way out.

    

   Until I was stuck in the motel (it's fucking long story, but I will cut it out), I started writing the story for Connections. After some time, I found a flight from Madrid to Tuscany. I stayed there for one more month at real-life Amalia Cappelli (the name is changed). 

   

   She was a kind person, the same as in the story (not in the fictional sex scenes). Then I started to write a fictional story about her.


 Till The Next Update!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog