Answer to our Patreon Julian (It is an excellent question, so I wanted everyone to read it)


Quote :  

 Julian:  ..And I think it’s really cool they are the center of your stories. I’m curious what made you create a whole world around the spectacular lives of older beauties. I know recently you shared a story with all of us, but was just wondering if there was something else that inspired you?

What inspired me? 

      When I see the first movie of Mario Salieri, an Italian adult director. After that, I watched every other movie from him to date. His new films are commercial now, not that good as the old ones. 

     Before he commercialized his movies, around 2002, I opened a DVD club in my town, and I got all of his collections for that time. The collection was enormous, and every movie was rented every day without a problem. I was introducing Salieri to the people who were interested in that kind of adult movie. People were reserving DVD movies from him. At that time was not easy to find sources to get his collections, especially in my country. The same case was with Marc Dorcel movies. 

     I wanted so much at that time to be an adult movie director. Still, the whole situation around me was impossible, and I put aside that idea. It was just a sweet dream. I was writing short erotic stories only to satisfy my hunger for what I wanted to do. Some of that short stories are implemented in my four titles. I never published any story at that time. The internet was limited, and working in that industry was still taboo, and of course, no possibility. Years after Studio Neo came out, and I started to implement my stories just for my satisfaction. A year after, in 2018, I started my Patreon page.

That dream is still alive in me to be an adult movie director, and who knows... When was a child I was dreaming about how a journey around Europe, guess what? Years after that it happen, I visited every possible place in Europe and I was paid for that :)

Don't stop dreaming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog