One Year of Review



    Yeah, one year and something. This last year was like a decade for me, entirely dedicated to creating comics. Countless hours behind the monitor creating characters, scenes, and writing scripts, I was fully committed as a full-time job. Give a look at Season One and Season Six for comparison.

   Every day I was working for more than ten hours to improve the quality of the comics. The only barrier that I see at this moment is that English is not my native language. I can speak four languages, not including my native English, Italian, French, and German, but I was never dedicated so much to master them.

    In the future, if we reach the second goal, I plan to find some freelancer who will check my scripts and correct them with mistakes made with writing and check every episode before publishing.

   My Wishlist until December 31 is to hit the first goal with 40 stable supporters. It will boost my morale so I can continue to be fully dedicated to what I'm doing. We will see how things will be going. We have plenty of time till then.


Peace and Thank you for your support! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog